Friday, February 26, 2010

A Moment With K

I'm sure most parents feel the same way, but I think K and C are hilarious. Even though C isn't talking much he still manages to make me laugh. The other day he was eating yogurt, feeding himself. Each bite he took he'd get some yogurt on his face, so after removing the spoon from his mouth he would scrape the sides of his mouth with the spoon to capture any excess, exactly like I do. Then he'd grab a wet face cloth and carefully wipe his face, only to repeat the process again with the next bite. It was so funny watching him, he was so proud of himself, my clean boy.

K just says the funniest things. I keep telling myself I need to write things down because in our hectic days, I tend to forget what it was that made me smile.

On Wednesday we were heading to swimming lessons, and K was just chatting away in the back set. For the whole ride he was talking and singing and laughing, when all of a sudden he lets out a big sigh and says,

"Mommy, I think my batteries ran out"

What a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment