Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Peepshow at the Rivett Household



Last week my pastor stopped by my house to drop something off. It was the middle of the afternoon, the boys were upstairs playing. I was chatting away while my visitor stood on the front steps. "How's your day going?" he asks. As I'm about to answer, K bursts down the stairs, waving and shouting "Hi! Hi!". I turn around in time to see him, wearing nothing but socks (mismatched) and underwear (on backwards of course, cause that's how he rolls). As I'm turing beet red, all I can muster in response is, "That about sums it up"

What's up with little boys and pants? I can't keep them on my kids. I thought it must be a guy thing, James has been known to do a lot of boxer only roaming (apologies to our neighbours who have likely caught this spectacle through our windows). But I've heard from my friend that she has the same issue with her daughter.

Even as I type this, K has once again stripped down to his undies. Oh, I hope this is a phase, can you imagine what my conversations with the teachers will sounds like?

Careful if you knock on my door, you never know what you're gonna see.

No comments:

Post a Comment