Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Who the Blog Am I?

I am struggling to find my blogging identity. Having a mid blog crisis.

OK, I'm a geek, totally thought that was funny.

But if anyone is actually reading this, you will have noticed the constant changing of my background. I'm like an aingst ridden teenager, desperately trying to find themselves, one day I'm a girly girl, the next I'm emo  (ok, caught me, like I even know what emo is, I'm so lame). I like the 'minimilist' look, but really that's just being dishonest with you all because I am not a minimilist kinda girl. I love the grunge look, but I'm still girly at heart, I'm a mommy, but the cartoon thing is taking it too far, its like a blog wearing mommy jeans.

Obviously my life is very hard when this is the issue of the day.

The point is I can't seem to settle on my background. So bear with me, maybe this one will stick. Some input would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment