Thursday, December 31, 2009

All I want for Christmas is...



Yes, I recognise Christmas is over. I was going to make it a Birthday wish, but the modem was out of commission for a few days so I missed that too. So what the heck, its a late request but a request none the last.

All I want for Christmas, my birthday, New Years (there, that works) are some FOLLOWERS. That's right, I'm just gonna come out and ask for it. I know you're out there, secretly reading and (hopefully) enjoying my random thoughts and life events, so it would be most encouraging to see some growth in that list of followers. So whether you are a frequent reader, or a first time reader, it would be the most excellent gift to see you sign up to follow.

Shameless self promotion, I know, but hey, thought it was worth a shot.

Happy New Year All, hope everyone has a fun, SAFE, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment