Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fridge Worthy

Today K has been an artist. He's drawn the house, characters from the Cars 2 movie, whales and a heart. So when he said he wanted to draw me a picture I thought, this is gonna be great.

As he drew he told me a story:

I was driving in your car. And  I saw out the window a turtle with a giant shell. And it was trying to cross the road. And the other drivers stopped.

But the turtle had eaten too much, and he was so scared that we went into his shell, but then he popped right out, and he got scratched, and there was blood squirting everywhere. And so I had to pick him up, and I cleaned him up. Then I put him in my car and drove.

I took him back to where he lives, and he had a Mommy and 3 babies. And the Mommy had a very tiny baby that was riding on her shell, and the other babies were walking. And they saw the Daddy turtle shoot blood again, and they thought it was funny and he couldn't clean it up, (because he's a turtle), so I cleaned it up.


Hmmm, perhaps not as lovely as I thought. Now he'd like me to put it up on the fridge. He is quite proud of the picture, and granted he took his time and made some lovely turtles but...yikes.

This is definitely serial killer  normal boy stuff, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment