Monday, January 11, 2010

Adventures With Mr Mom: Instructions Required

James tries very hard. His boys adore him, and for the most part he is an exceptional father. On Sunday morning he gave me the one thing I want more than anything in this world...SLEEP! After two nights of sick kidlets, I was exhausted, and he graciously took both boys while I was lazy. He and the boys woke me just after 10am with a tag-team "kiss" ambush that reminded me of WWF, and after much giggles and jumping around, he watched them some more while I showered and got dressed. It was lovely. I very much enjoyed it.

Around 11 we left the house, James had gotten them dressed, we had milk cups in tow, and went to face the world. Not five minutes from the house both the boys were whining in the back, in a chorus of "I wants". That's when it occured to me, "James, did you feed the kids?"

"No," he replied, "You told me to watch them"

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment