Sunday, January 17, 2010

For My Fellow Scrapbookers

It has been SO LONG since I've scrapbooked. Before Christmas I was doing a house cleaning and was seriously considering giving away my stash of stuff because It's been forever since I've had the time/motivation to get some stuff done. But instead of rushing that decision, I went ahead and booked a night at Scrapbookers. I'm so happy I decided to make that date!!!  Just felt nice to be a bit creative for a change.

I'm a bit of a scrapbooking purest, I've never had any interest in digital or kits, but I did something I wouldn't normally do and picked up a little mini-album kit and by the end of the night I had finished an entire album, and was half way through the next. Woo-hoo! Here's a bit of what I've done:


So much fun. I think that despite being a kit, with the little bit of embellishing it turned out great. The best part was that I gave it to K and he thought it was super cool. He wanted to read it over and over, and then he read it to James, pointed out all the stickers and people in the pictures. It was rewarding to see how much he enjoyed it.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment