Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bio Hazards

Warning, I am discussing body fluids. Let's be honest though, most conversations between moms end up on this topic at some point. Even at my hairdressers we wound up on the topic of potty training and poop. Its a sad reality about being a mom.

C is sick, again. Of the three, he's definitly the sicky. He's always congested or coughing. And he is a barfer. Any time he's sick, he's throwing up. I feel bad for him, but admittedly, I kinda feel sorry for myself too. Ugh, its amazing how as a mom you can handle the snot and the spit up. It doesn't even phase me to get poop on me. But I just can't get used to vomit.

K from a young age would know when he was going to be sick. But not C, the kid is a disaster.

So far he's thrown up three times this morning and I'm sure there's more to come. So I've come up with a solution. I've essentially saran wrapped his bedroom. I've used a painter sheet, but really, it looks like an old lady couch. Clever yes?

Until I really look at it and think, is this normal? I've plastic wrapped a bedroom - it reminds me of a bio hazard laboratory.

I am either a total genius, or a complete nutter. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I say complete utter genius and I will remember this for the next time Ethan gets the flu! I say do what you have to, hunny.... whatever can make a rough time easier on you and on Colson is a good thing in the end. The less vomit you have to scrub out of carpet or off the floor, the more time you have to comfort the sickies! Hope he feels better soon! Lots of love, Megan Riley

    ReplyDelete