Monday, July 11, 2011

Still Got It

Do you ever have those moments when you forget, if only for a second, that you are a frumpy, mother-of-3, house wife and remember the days when you were hot? I mean, not that I was ever really "hot", but I used to get checked out, even hit on on occasion. Yes, its been a long time, but it did happen.

On Thursday we had a plumber out to fix a leaky toilet (with a set-up like that, you know the hotness is oozing in this story). Just as he was finishing up, L woke from her nap so I scooted upstairs, scooped her up and went back down. The plumber started to explain to me what he had fixed and why there was a problem. He was all "flanger" this and "wax seal" that, like I had a clue what he was talking about. In any case he was really staring at me, and I was thinking, "Yup, still got it". I had, as a matter of fact, actually fixed my hair that morning, and put on make up. I brushed my teeth and everything, real fancy like.

So I saw him out, and picked up the phone to call James when suddenly *sniff sniff* it hit me. The stink of fresh diaper, and I look down to see a Level 10 diaper disaster leaking clear from L's waist to her shoulders.

*sigh*

I should have known better. How super hot am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment