Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Brand Advocate... Crayola, We Need To Talk

I recently saw a blog post where a mom had been chosen to be a Brand Advocate for Crayola. How super cool is that? I would assume you get to try out the latest and greatest markers and crayons (ahem...I mean, your KIDS would get to try them out...yes, that's how it would go).

It got me to thinking, I could provide some great feedback on Crayola's products. Take for example, their washable markers. I mean, you wouldn't believe how easily they wash off. Let's say, for example, that your 3 and 5 years olds were supposedly watching a movie very quietly downstairs while you squeezed in a 15 minute shower. And let's also say, hypothetically, that instead of watching the movie quietly, they actually snuck into your craft room, took out said markers, and...oh I don't know... painted their entire bodies to look like tigers.

It would be good to know that those markers would wash off lickety split, just like Crayola said.


No comments:

Post a Comment