Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Strut Miss L

So I know everyone thinks their kids are cute, but seriously, mine are.

L is at this perfect age, she's smily, and cuddly, and bashful. She is seriously, seriously cute.

Like strangers stop to talk to us cute.

Like, little boys stop to kiss my baby cute. (which I have somewhat mixed feelings on but...I digress)

Like, store clerks try to abduct cute. Really. L hung out with the owner, ringing in transactions, answering phone calls, merchandising shelves. I walked around the shop in town for about 20 minutes  before finally stealing her back.

And since Miss L has been somewhat left out from my recent posts, I thought I'd share a few shots of my cutie patootie.

scooting around the house

lovin' her Jolly Jumper

Just chillaxin with the puppies
Gotta love that smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment